You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
As Lets Go Adventures is a small busines, we appreciate your understanding and acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. Any bookings cancelled by the customer within 72 hours of departure will be subject to a cancellation charge of 25%. A 100% cancellation fee will be charged for customers, including groups (ie. 4 or more people under the one booking) cancelling within 24 hours, or failing to show in time for departure or course commencement. Full credit will be retained at the shop with no cancellation charges for passengers or course participants failing to attend due to:
a) Ill health (medical certificate required);
b) passengers re-scheduling (before 72 hour period); or
c) If due to unforseen circumstances you are unable to make the tour on the day of departure and ask to re-scheduling to another date - a $20 administration FEE is required to be paid to re-arrange the tour (except if part a - is applied).
2. Should a course or charter not operate for any reason, then an alternative date will be offered to the passenger. If an alternative date cannot be arranged then a full refund of monies paid to Let's Go Adventures will be authorised. Where inclement weather prohibits a tour from operating to the scheduled itinerary, an alternate itinerary will be offered. If the passenger accepts this alternate itinerary then no further refunds will be authorised.
3. It is the responsibility of enrolling students to ensure they are fulfil medical requirements prior to making a booking. Students must be aware that some conditions (including asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, any heart or lung conditions, any major operations, and some prescription medication), may prevent you from diving or gaining medical clearance for a dive course. Prior to booking it is recommended that students complete the RSTC Medical statement (Link). If you have any doubts or questions about these points, please contact us prior to making a booking.
4. Discover SCUBA diving participants will not receive a refund for:
a) Failing the medical questionnaire within 24hrs of the scheduled course commencement. If more than 12 hrs notice is given it may be rescheduled to a later date when the medical issue is clarified or resolved. There is strictly no refund or credit given within 12 hours for failing the medical questionarie. (refer to point 3 above).
b) If after commencement of the program, the student elects to cancel the introductory dive OR the dive instructor has cancelled the dive due to a skill failure. (Additional training can be arranged at a reduced fee).
5. The minimum time between multiple dives and flying is 18 hours, with 24 hours being recommended, subject to adhering to safe diving practices. Please take note of this when booking your travel. For example, if you are flying out the next day, make it an afternoon flight!
6. For all dive courses a 50% non refundable deposit is taken upon booking. If YOU cancel or reschedule an administration fee may apply (refer to point 1). If Let's Go Adventures cancels a course, rescheduling will be offered at no additional fee.
7. Students remain responsible for the full cost of any student materials and/or e-learning passes that have been used and /or redeemed. Under no circumstances are refunds given for these materials if they are not able to be re-issued regardless of the circumstances under which a course is cancelled.