You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Lets Go Adventures
Snorkelling & Diving Nelson Bay for over 30 years
Lets Go Adventures-Dive Nelson Bay is the longest established diving centre in the region and is proud to have the original and still the most active dive club in the area.
At Port Stephen's only PADI 5 Star Instructional Development Centre & authorised TecRec dive facility, we are committed to ensuring that at Lets Go Adventures your safety and fun is the main priority!
Our Operations Manager, Mick Todd, is a highly experienced PADI Course Director and leads our team of PADI professionals, who can teach at levels ranging from snorkeling, freediving, discover SCUBA, openwater, advanced openwater, rescue diver, divemaster, and PADI instructor courses. Also offered are many specialty courses including deep diver, wreck diver, underwater navigator, night diver, underwater photography, drift diver, and enriched air diver. The technical diver programs Tec40, Tec45 & Tec50 are also taught.
Let’s Go Adventures -Dive Nelson Bay has an extensive range of dive equipment, wetsuits and accessories, and specializes in group travel. We have a large social group / network (our dive club) meaning there is always a friendly face around to dive, or to go on an adventure with.
Our diving facilities and services include:
- Guided shore and boat dives
- Hot showers & equipment wash down area
- 2 surveyed dive vessels, one with a toilet!
- Full equipment hire
- Air and Nitrox fills
- Snorkelling tours
- Discover Scuba or Introductory dives
- Full range of PADI SCUBA courses
- Apnea Australia Freediving Courses and training
- Equipment servicing
- Technical diver training
- Overseas and local dive travel holidays
- the famous 'Narki Gnome' dive club
- Boat and Jetski License training
- Accredited First Aid for work programs