Terms and Conditions
• Any bookings cancelled by the customer within 72 hours of departure will be subject to a cancellation charge.
All cancellations incur a 25% cancellation charge. A 100% cancellation fee will be charged for passengers cancelling within 24 hours of departure.
A 100% cancellation fee will be charged for groups* cancelling within 72 hours of departure. * a group is 4 or more persons under the 1 booking number
No cancellation charges will apply for passengers or course participants failing to attend and a credit at the shop will be given, due to:
a) Ill health (medical certificate required);
b) passengers re-scheduling ( before 72 hour period )
c) If you are unable to make the tour on the day of departure and we are re-scheduling to another date - a $20 administration FEE is required to be paid to re-arrange the tour ( except if part a - is applied )
• Should a cruise or package tour not operate for any reason, then an alternative date will be offered to the passenger. If an alternative date cannot be arranged then a full refund of monies paid to Let's Go Adventures will be authorized.
• Where inclement weather prohibits a tour from operating the scheduled itinerary, an alternate itinerary will be offered to the passenger. If the passenger accepts this alternate itinerary then no further refunds will be authorized.
The following conditions may prevent you from diving or gaining medical clearance for a dive course:
- Asthma, epilepsy, diabetes
- Any heart or lung conditions
- Any major operations
- Some prescription medication
All agents are advised the above medical conditions
The minimum time between multiple dives and flying is 18 hours, with 24 hours being recommended, subject to adhering to safe diving practices. Please take note of this when booking your travel. For example, if you are flying out the next day, make it an afternoon flight!
For all dive courses a 50% non refundable deposit is taken upon booking. If YOU cancel or reschedule an administration fee may apply. If Let's Go Adventures cancels a course, rescheduling will be offered at no additional fee.
For Instructor Development courses a non-refundable deposit is taken upon booking; this cost covers all course materials which cannot be returned, but can be re-used on rescheduled IDC courses. Full payment of the IDC is required 1 month prior to commencement of the course. Any cancellations within 7 days of the start date of the IDC incur a 100% loss of fees paid.